Work Place: Mount Olivet Lutheran Church
Location: Victoria, MN
Post Date: 06/14/2019
Deadline: Until Filled
To engage children in an energized and fully integrated faith-filled musical experience. The position will provide the opportunity to bring your unique teaching skills into an established department with high professional standards while creating a loving and fun environment for children.
Two Open Positions:
- POSITION 1: Teach Sunday morning Cherub Choir Sunday School (Pre-K) and Alleluia Choir Sunday School (K & 1st grade) weekly, September through May, 9:00-10:40am (two 40-minute classes)
- POSITION 2: Teach Sunday morning Hosanna Choir Sunday School (2nd & 3rd grade) and Chapel Choir Sunday School (4th-6th grade) weekly, September through May, 9:00-10:40am (two 40-minute classes)
- Teach an integrated Bible, worship, and music curriculum that is provided for you
- Choose and teach age-appropriate sacred music for worship that will provide a quality musical experience for participants
- Perform in worship approximately 4-6 Sunday mornings and on 3-4 holidays/special services September through May
- Manage some logistical details such as robe assignment, volunteer engagement, email communication to choir families, etc.
- Maintain regular communication with the Director of Worship and Music
About Mount Olivet West Campus:
Mount Olivet Lutheran Church is a vibrant congregation that serves a large number of young families across two campuses. The Mount Olivet music staff is a creative and collaborative team that enjoys working together for the families we serve.
Contact Person: Beverly Claflin
Contact Phone: (612) 767-2263