Work Place: Warroad Public Schools
Location: Warroad, MN
Post Date: 03/01/2019
Warroad Public Schools is seeking a highly motivated Vocal and Classroom Music Educator who has a passion for students and a desire to build a creative Music program. With newly renovated pre-K-12 facilities and located just blocks from beautiful Lake of the Woods, opportunities abound in this family friendly community (visitwarroad.com).
- K-12 Vocal and Classroom Music license; or
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota to teach at the assigned grade level and academic area; or
- Any other qualifications the School Board may deem necessary and desirable for the specific assignment
Application Deadline: 3/29/19 or until filled
Starting Date: August 2019
Please mail or email the following
- Letter of application and professional resume
- Completed “Certified Application” (on District website http://www.warroad.k12.mn.us/district/human_resources/job_opportunities )
- 3 Current Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of Transcripts
Warroad Public Schools #690
℅ Trish Gausen – Administrative Assistant
510 Cedar Ave.
Warroad, MN 56763
Warroad Public Schools #690 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Contact Person: Trish Gausen
Contact Phone: (218) 386-6099