ACDA Virtual National Conference
Scholarship Application to Attend
ACDA National Conference Scholarship
March 17 – 20, 2021
Due by December 1
The F. Melius Christiansen (FMC) Endowment Fund annually offers scholarships to attend the ACDA National Conference.
Eligible applicants include:
- Graduate students and undergraduate juniors/seniors, who are pursuing a career in choral conducting, and/or
- Choral conductors in their first six years of professional experience.
The scholarship will assist with expenses of virtual registration
Up to $179 available for active members
Up to $79 available for student members
- This is not a cash award.
- The FMC Endowment Fund will reimburse expenses up to the total amount of the scholarship awarded, for which registration receipts are submitted.
- The scholarship award could be applied to the purchase of music, books, resources or other conference materials.
NOTE: Applicants must be members of ACDA-MN
Selection will be made by the FMC Endowment Fund Scholarship Subcommittee.
The applications must include:
- A complete current resume, including complete address, phone, and email information
- A Letters of recommendation from:
- A student applicant’s college/university choral conductor – OR
- A director applicant’s administrator/supervisor familiar with the applicant’s work.
- A statement (within the form) of how this experience will impact the applicant’s continued development as a choral conductor.