- ACDA-MN’s FMC Endowment Fund Committee awards scholarships annually to ACDA-MN members to attend ACDA division and national conferences, the Summer Dialogue conference, and graduate school.
- Each year, the Alice T. Larsen Memorial Scholarship is awarded to an ACDA-MN female conductor/educator who is pursuing a graduate degree in choral conducting or music education.
- Every three years an ACDA-MN member is awarded a scholarship to attend the World Symposium on Choral Music.
- We provide needs-based financial support for students of ACDA-MN members who are selected for the ACDA-MN state honor choir program each year.
- First supported in 2018 with a scholarship, the ACDA Next Direction Student Leadership Conference brings together talented and engaged high school students from all across the country who are interested in pursuing a career in choral music
As we continue to offer more scholarships, your gift can truly make a difference! Contribute now.
To learn more and apply for one of the FMC Endowment Fund Scholarships, please visit Scholarships page.